I know I have recently posted a simple chocolate brownie recipe, but these were just too good to resist sharing! Find my regular brownie recipe here.
I found this recipe on http://www.food.com/recipe/natural-peanut-butter-swirl-brownies-480089
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4-6 teaspoons natural creamy peanut butter
- Some of melted chocolate chips (if you want a rich brownie)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine both sugars and the melted butter
- Add vanilla and eggs. Stir.
- Mix in baking powder, flour, salt and cocoa powder.
- Stir in melted chocolate and make sure everything is combined in the batter
- Pour batter into a 11x7 inch pan. You could use some thing a little bigger or smaller and be fine.
- Drop teaspoons of peanut butter on the batter and swirl in different shapes evenlt over the batter using a butter knife. Make sure not to over mix or the swirling effect will not come through.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes and allow to cool fully in the pan.
- Slice, eat, enjoy!
I hoped everyone enjoyed this post. These brownies are truly amazing!~Anna